Wireless Live Streaming
Connect THETA to a wireless LAN access point to live stream to the Internet without using a computer. Without having to carry around and set up equipment such as a computer, it is easier than ever to stream 360° images.
For details, see here
1. Configure a YouTube Live Event using a computer.
2. Connect the RICOH THETA Z1 to a home or office Wi-Fi router.
3. Connect your smartphone or computer to the same Wi-Fi router.
4. Open the RICOH THETA smartphone app and set the Wireless Live Streaming plug-in as active.
5. Connect your smartphone to THETA and obtain the RICOH THETA Z1 IP address.
6. Access the dedicated address set on the computer, and enter the YouTube Live Event information.
7. Start streaming.
8. Check streaming on YouTube.